Hello everyone! March certainly flew by! It was a busy month for me: my birthday was this month, we did a bunch of work on the baby room, and my work held a baby shower for me! Lots of adulting in march that’s for sure!
March was a better reading month for me than February. I read 8 books in total, and 3 of those were NetGalley books I finished. I started checking out books from the library (even though I have a billion books I already own I need to read) to try and stop from impulsively buying books so often. Life is so much cheaper this way!
Books I Read:
- The First To Know – Abigail Johnson ★★★★ (review)
- A Judgement In Stone – Ruth Rendell ★★★.5
- Mirror: The Mountain – Emma Rios ★.5
- Hawkeye, Volume 1 – Matt Fraction ★★★
- Hermes: Tales of the Trickster (Olympians #10) – George O’Connor ★★★★.5 (review)
- The Landscapes of Anne of Green Gables – Catherine Reid ★★★★.5 (review)
- Size 12 and Ready to Rock (Heather Wells #4) – Meg Cabot ★★★.5
- The Bride Wore Size 12 (Heather Wells #5) – Meg Cabot ★★★
- I Have Lost My Way – Gayle Forman
- The Mirror King – Jodi Meadows
- Call Me By Your Name (audiobook) – Andre´Aciman