Wow! Things happened in September! My best friend had a baby shower… and then had her baby! I worked full-time consistently at my job, started seeing a therapist, my baby turned 4 months old, gah! But Autumn is officially here and I am so excited. I love the weather and the fashion – I’m especially excited for the fashion since I have a little one to dress in adorable outfits now! Bring on the tiny flannel!
Anywho… books! I managed to read 7 books in September, which I am pretty proud of since I was trying to balance my work + new mom life. And I mostly super enjoyed every thing I read, so that was a very nice surprise! The #latinxbookbingo started in the middle of the month, so my reading changed on the 15th and became solely focused on that. I also acquired 3 physical books. So let’s wrap-up the month in books!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Goodreads to get updates on what I’m reading, and to see my thoughts when I finish books! I usually write like a one paragraph review at the very least on Goodreads, but I don’t always post that on here. You can find my Goodreads profile HERE.
What I Read:
- Hate To Want You – Alisha Rai ★★★
- P.S. I Still Love You – Jenny Han ★.5
- Words In Deep Blue – Cath Crowley ★★★★
- Kid Gloves – Nine Months of Careful Chaos – Lucy Knisley ★★★★★ (review)
- The Sun Is Also A Star – Nicola Yoon ★★★★.5
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter – Erika Sanchez ★★★★.5
- Turtles All The Way Down – John Green ★★★★★
- The Poet X – Elizabeth Acevedo
- Time’s Convert – Deborah Harkness
- Silent Dancing – Judith Ortiz Cofer
- American Like Me – America Ferrera (audiobook purchased through Audible)
- Juliet Takes A Breath – Gabby Rivera
- Girls & Boys – Dennis Kelly
- Suffer Love – Ashley Herring Blake