@lizziethereader tagged me on this on. Thank you!! xoxo
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Via Goodreads. I have 2 TBR shelves on there: 1 is my “main” TBR, which has all of the books I want to read. And then I have my “on-deck” shelf, which consists of the books I plan/need to read more immediately for various reasons.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
3. How do you determine which book to read next?
A couple of ways. First, I pull from my TBR jar, which has all of the titles from my GR “on-deck” shelf. Then I pick the ones that I need to read because they are ARCs I need to review. And then I just mood read basically.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
“Beautiful Creatures” and The Aeneid by Virgil.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
The No You Never Listened To by Maggie Royer
6. A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry <— same!!
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
Probably Allegiant… whoops.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman!!!! Omg I can’t WAIT for this! Vengeance Road was so spectacular!!
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you?
ACOTAR ACOTAR ACOTAR ACOTAR ACOTAR.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
The Lies of Locke Lamora …which I actually plan on doing a buddy read for next month!! ahhhh
12. How many books are on your TBR shelf?
hahahahahahaha. like 200. no joke. this is a problem.